An accessibility mode is available which enlarges the motif segments to make scoring easier. To turn-on accessibility mode, follow these steps:
- From the home screen press "Track Symptoms"
- Press on the question mark in the lower left-hand corner of the motif screen
3. Swipe through the screens to the accessibility mode screen
4. Check the box in the lower right-hand corner
5. Accessibility mode is now turned on, so that if you swipe on a segment, an enlarged version appears to help you score your symptoms.
6. Once you have scored the symptom, press "Set" at the bottom of the screen.
7. Once you have scored all of the symptoms you would like to, don't forget to press the save button below the motif.